"If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
For those of us who survived the Aquanet fog, now is a most excellent time to ask ourselves if we've retained our inner Ferris* or forgotten him.
Did you ask? Go on. Ask! Then explore the happenings below and ask yourself a follow-up question...
And "[t]he question isn't 'what are we going to do', the question is 'what aren't we going to do?'"**
Wednesday, April 17
- Children's Crafts Day from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM at Copley Coffee & Games
- Heritage Day Committee meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Thursday, April 18
- Mystical Insights with Mary Ann from 4:00 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
- Goat Derby Hat Making Class from 6:30 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Friday, April 19
- Sip and Solve from 6:30 - 8:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Saturday, April 19
- Earth Day Sweep from 9:30 - 12:30 at The Akron Rugby Club
- Drum Circle Saturday from 1:00 - 4:00 at The Market Path
Monday, April 22
- Bicentennial Committee Meeting at 6:30 at Town Hall
Tuesday, April 23
- Unplugged Open Mic Night from 6:00 - 8:30 at Copley Coffee & Games
Wednesday, April 24
- Copley Seniors Meeting from 11:00 - 12:30 at The HUB Community Center
- Live and local music with Jim Gill from 7:00 - 9:00 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
Thursday, April 25
- HOP Copley/Fairlawn Networking from 9:00 - 10:00 at Bomba
- Spirits of the Bicentennial from 5:00 - 8:00 at Shisler's Cheese House
- Copley Homeowners Association Meeting at 7:00 at Town Hall
Sunday, April 28
- Goat Derby Hat Making Class from 10:00 - 11:30 at The Winery at Wolf Creek
*All quotes courtesy of John Hughes.
**Answer: "...ok I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go." 😉